Facilities: AL ISLAH CENTER (AIC) provides all the facilities that a child needs in his home with his parents and administration strives hard for its ever-faster movement and improvement. The services of wardens, cooks and security guards are permanently available to the students 24/7. A busy and scientific schedule has been made for them covering their physical, moral, and educational activities. Under his tutelage, the little orphans are well dressed, provides nutritional food to them and when needed treated by qualified doctors and physicians. It will not be useless to keep a bird’s eye view of our facilities here. AIC provides the following facilities:
- Quality Education (Play Group to Master)
- Provide Nutritious Food
- Supply of clothes and School Uniforms
- Conduct Health Checkups and Provide Medical Facilities (Admissions, referrals)
- Admit in HSSC (free of cost/ subside fee) in nearby Colleges after coordination and communication with Colleges’ authorities.
- Facilitate for Vocational Education, Higher education & Employment opportunities when they reach appropriate age.